Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review

Maybelline Dream Fresh 8 in 1 BB Cream




Hello everyone!
For just about a week and a few days I have been wearing this BB cream by Maybelline. Although I never thought I would fall into this hype. However I was a little intrigued. I decided to start my bb cream journey the frugal way and purchase my 1st at the drugstore. I was pretty impressed by the whole concept of just applying one product that does everything. Although I don't  think I would give up my so large skincare routine for a BB cream just yet I do believe is great and would love to expand and try a few more. Hope you find my review of this product helpful. Any questions concerning this product leave them in the description box. Have a lovely day! ♥ ~~Milly~~
BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step
8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients
~~~~~~~Cons~~~~~~~~
Covearge
Not good for oilier skin types
No UVA UVB
Personal opinion~ Matte finish.
~~~~~~~Pros~~~`~~~
5 Shades avail
Cost
Packaging
Hydrates
Blurs imperfections (even skin)
Blendability
Longevity
Great for all year use
Your skin only better
Looks fresh
Feels light
Easy touch-ups
SPF
Overall: I would definitely re purchase and recommned. Give it a shot. Keep your receipt just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment