Monday, April 2, 2012

Nails inc. Special effects overglaze polishThe Wyndham Collection
Hello beauties!!
Today I thought I'd share a polish duo I love. I bought this at Sephora for $20.00 (now $10.00). I have received compliments on this combo than any other. It's chic, trendy,sexy and somehow elegant. It last quite a while with good care and top coat. I just love the pretty effect. You could wear the effect polish over other nail shades as well. Add a beautiful effect to any polish.. I love this polish on nails or toes. Only purchase if your into dark shades!

How I apply it:
1. Swipe nails with cotton ball dipped in polish remover to remove any trace of oil
2. Apply your base coat.
3. Then the teal coat
4.Let that set.
5.apply the effect
6.Apply topcoat and walla!

nails inc. 

The Wyndham Collection (Original Price $20)
What it is:
A duo of stunning theatrical-effect nail polishes.

What it does:
This pair of gorgeous nail polishes is sure to bring out your creative handiwork. The set features Wyndham Overglaze top coat, which contains hand cut, irregular particles to create dramatic holographic effects when applied over other polishes. Designed to work perfectly atop Kensington teal black polish, it's also beautiful over other shades such as bright white Floral Street or The Thames cool gray polish.

This set contains:
- 0.33 oz Teal Black Kensington Polish
- 0.33 oz The Wyndham Overglaze Top Coat

What else you need to know:
Always apply Overglaze top coat over another polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment