Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Favorites!!



 Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in glisten

 It's a beautiful coral peach pink with gold shimmer that glows just enough to make you look fairy like. It has been such a pleasure wearing this blush. Just perfect for spring and summer but definitely can be worn in any season. With it's sturdy compact and large mirror it's great for travel. I give this blush a wopping 10! Wearing a blush with no paraben and all that other junk makes me feel great too.
Pros~
price
packaging
mirror
lasting power
blendability

Cons~
sells out to quick!
 Bobbi Brown Pewter eyeshadow

 This eyeshadow is my absolute favorite of the month. I even had a client wear it for her sweet sixteen on the lid with a natural nude crease color and a thin wing, and it looked gorgeous! A metallic like finish with just enough sparkle to make your eyes twinkle. Absolutely one of my faves!


L'oreal Safari Chic Nail Color

 It's just a pretty creamy green. I just love the creamy finish and high shine. Great for mature office workers that love nudes but want to try something new. Lasting the norm for me about three days max but know that I am a busy mom of 4 children. So that means constant cleaning and no time to slip on the gloves. Im sure it would last longer if you have a maid.lol


Victor & Rolf
This fragance is mature sexy & sensual.

 Notes:
Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.
Style:
Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

For more faves check out my upcoming youtube March faves!!!!
COMING HERE SOON!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment