Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OMG! Getting a tattoo today!!!!!

For a while now I have been thinking of getting a tattoo on my wrist with my favorite hebrew word "SHALOM". This word has many meanings, (hello, peace, nothing missing, nothing broken & hope. All of them to whom I can relate too. I love greeting strangers, it's just so unexpected for the other side to get a greeting from a total stranger. GOD put us all here we came from one man and one women. To me is like we should be a big happy family. But sadly that's not the case.

And that's when the word peace comes in. If only we could make peace with the rest of the world. What an amazing world this would be. If we took the same effort to love and help one another what a life we could live. Sadly, I know this is never going to happen. But if you could touch a persons life by an act of kindness you will also receive SHALOM!

Nothing missing! means to me, I have what GOD intended for me to have and what I gave myself through living the life I followed. Nothing more nothing less.

Nothing broken! means to me, I have the ability to fix anything wrong in my life. If I care enough to try.

I HOPE one day we can all live in PEACE!


Shalom! ♥ A visible reminder.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment